I am about to take part in a clinical trial which could change my life and millions of others if this experiment is successful. The clinical trials I am referring to is a weight loss surgery that is
administered from the month. It is called the TOGA procedure. The TOGA Procedure is performed without surgical incisions using a flexible device that is passed through the mouth and down to the stomach. The device is used to create a small pouch, which is intended to give patients a feeling of fullness after a small meal.
administered from the month. It is called the TOGA procedure. The TOGA Procedure is performed without surgical incisions using a flexible device that is passed through the mouth and down to the stomach. The device is used to create a small pouch, which is intended to give patients a feeling of fullness after a small meal.
Here is the website for detail information: togaclinicalstudy.com
I am scheduled to start my active participation in this clinical trials starting March 2nd. I will share my weekly and monthly journey with you from that point. But in the meantime, if there is anyone interested in asking any questions, please feel free!
Yolanda
Hi Yolanda,
ReplyDeleteI am going to follow your blog and cannot wait until you have the surgery. I want to compare notes!
Though this is all new, it doesn't sound as promising as the gastric bypass. They are saying that you can expect about a 40 percent weight loss...if you need to lose 100lbs you can lose 40lbs BUT you can lose 100lbs if you change your eating habits and incorporate exercise. The toga is only designed to help but you have to make the commitment to change!
Kathy